Terms & Conditions
We want to provide you with the best experience possible when using our webstore. The terms and conditions listed below are designed to help make your shopping experience on hillsong.com as easy as possible.
With this in mind, if you experience an issue or problem when using our store, and do not find the required information below, please let us know by email at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will reply as soon as possible.
1. ORDERS & DELIVERY
Our delivery partners are currently experiencing delays. As a result, your order may take longer to arrive. Please allow 10 business days before contacting us regarding your order. We apologise for any inconvenience this may have caused.
For the latest information from our delivery partners, please visit their websites.
2021 HOLIDAY SEASON DELIVERY
To receive your orders before December 24:
- Australia – place your orders before December 6.
- USA – place your orders before December 6.
- All other destinations – we endeavour, but cannot guarantee, to deliver your orders before December 24.
For the latest information from our delivery partners, please visit their websites.
- Australia Post
Orders placed through Hillsongstore.com are subject to confirmation and acceptance by Hillsong Music Australia. Once an order has been confirmed, all aspects of the delivery, currency and payment arrangements are finalised and cannot be changed. Please check order details carefully prior to confirmation.
Hillsong Music Australia or its agent will deliver the goods you order to the street address you specify in your order, subject to their availability. Where items are not available you will be notified of this by Hillsong Music Australia as soon as possible. Anyone at the delivery address who receives the goods will be presumed by Hillsong Music Australia to be authorised to receive the goods.DELIVERY TIME ESTIMATE
Delivery is normally made Monday to Friday (business days only, excluding Public Holidays).
Currently, we do not provide tracking for all destinations. However, we aim to fulfil confirmed orders in the following timeframes depending on stock availability.
- Australia – within 7 business days
- The USA – within 7 business days
- All other destinations – 5 to 20 business days
Please note that delays can be experienced due to customs and/or other variables, which is beyond our control and influence.IMPORT AND TAX DUTIES
Although Hillsong Music Australia will deliver to most countries, for deliveries outside Australia and the USA, customers may be required to pay import custom duties/taxes. These import custom duties are set at the port of entry by a customs officer and differ from country to country. Import custom duties/taxes are in addition to shipping costs paid to Hillsong Music Australia to cover freight. Import custom duties/taxes are the responsibility of the customer. We recommend customers outside Australia or the USA use this free Duty Calculator to estimate the likely import tax in your country. Generally,
- orders from European Union will ship from the Netherlands;
- orders from the UK will ship from Daventry;
- orders from Asia and Africa will ship from Hong Kong or Sydney, Australia;
- orders from Oceania will ship from Sydney, Australia;
- orders from North America will ship from California, Pennsylvania, North Carolina, or Sydney, Australia;
- orders from Central and South America will ship from Sydney, Australia.
Hillsong Music Australia is not responsible for the delivery of orders if the delivery address supplied has been entered incorrectly or is the incorrect address. If you have changed your address since placing your order, please notify Hillsong Music Australia by phone or email email@example.com immediately. Additional freight and other charges for resent orders may apply.
Postage is calculated based on weight, shipping destination, and packaging costs.
2. DIGITAL MEDIA DOWNLOADS
Digital Download links are valid for 30 days from purchase and can be accessed multiple times from the download link contained in the confirmation email (for personal use) until the 30-day expiry.
For sheet music purchases, your purchase grants you the following rights:
- Make one (1) copy of the sheet music solely for backup purposes.
- Print one (1) copy of the sheet music for your personal purposes.
For media purchases (i.e. music, video or data files), your purchase grants you the following rights:
- To have one (1) copy of the media file stored on a single hard drive for the purpose of backup.
- Reproduce the media file in other formats only for private and domestic use in accordance with provisions of the Copyright Act 1968 (Cth)
The following rights are not granted with your purchase:
- Reproduce further copies of the sheet music or media file in whole or in part.
- Translate, enhance, modify, alter or adapt the sheet music and/or media file in any way or for any purpose.
- Cause or permit any third party to translate, enhance, modify, alter or adapt the sheet music and/or media file in any way or for any purpose.
- Sub-license, lease, lend, sell, rent, distribute or grant others any rights, or provide copies of the sheet music and/or media file to others.
- Reproductions of the sheet music can be made for the purpose of church worship only with an existing CCLI license. For further information contact CCLI.
3. RETURNS & REFUNDS
Downloadable items cannot be refunded; however, if you experience an issue with your download (for example the link we provide does not work) we will supply a working link as soon as possible.
Hillsong Music Australia will replace any defective product. In the case of an incorrect item being shipped, please contact us before you return the item as soon as possible or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
4. PRICES & PAYMENT
For each online order, you must pay:
- the applicable price for the relevant items confirmed by Hillsong Music Australia; and
- the delivery and handling fee specified on the website at that time. Additional charges in the form of customs and/or taxes may be payable in your country upon receipt of goods.
Your order and credit card details are safe and secure. All personal and credit card information provided to Hillsong Music Australia is encoded using Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) technology, an encryption protocol that protects data as it travels over the Internet. We do not store credit card information on our servers.
We can only accept payments using the methods stated in the shopping cart section of this website.
We are unable to accept COD charges.
Payment must be cleared before the goods are dispatched.
Prices and ranges on this website may vary from Hillsong Music Australia Resource Centres.
Please note, for international customers; we have been advised that customs through parts of the world (including South America) charge additional import duties on goods shipped to those locations. These costs are your sole responsibility and unfortunately, Hillsong Music Australia cannot subsidise these costs. Please take the time to understand import duties in your country.
5. YOUR ACCOUNT
You agree to take responsibility for the safekeeping of your user name (typically your email address) and password. You are liable if your user name or password is used by an unauthorised person. You agree to release and indemnify Hillsong Music Australia in connection with any use (whether authorised or unauthorised) of your user name or password. Hillsong Music Australia may suspend or cancel your account at any time without prior notice.
6. PRODUCT IMAGES & PICTURES
Hillsong Music Australia aims to include up-to-date pictures of all of the resources on this website. However, the picture of the resources may differ from the actual resources. We recommend you read the resource description carefully before finalising your order.
Any liability of Hillsong Music Australia in connection with goods or services supplied to you will, subject to any non-excludable liability for breach of conditions or warranties implied by legislation and to the maximum extent permitted by law, at the election of Hillsong Music Australia be limited to:
- in relation to goods, the replacement of the goods or the supply of equivalent goods; and
- in relation to services, the supplying of the services again or the payment of the cost of having the services supplied again.
9. CHANGES TO TERMS
Each order is governed by the terms and conditions current when the order is placed. Hillsong Music Australia may add to, delete or otherwise change these terms and conditions. Hillsong Music Australia will endeavour to notify all customers of changes to terms & conditions each time you place an order.
Please take time to read and understand these terms and conditions each time you place an order.
10. APPLICABLE LAW
All purchases under this website and these terms and conditions are subject to the laws of New South Wales, Australia.